Thank you to all our members, coaches, parents and other volunteers who contribute to our Club every day. The Club is still evolving and we can only meet these challenges through the dedication and efforts of our volunteers. The Board is determined to work through and learn from these challenges to continue to improve our staffing and programming to meet the needs of our soccer community
What happens at the AGM:
- Election of Board positions for the next two year term
- Voting on any changes or amendments to the Club By-Laws and other governing documents
- Reporting of the annual audit
All club members are invited to participate and vote. Each member in attendance is entitled to one vote.
Each year, half of the board positions are up for election alternating in odd and even years.
These offices are very important to the running of NKSC. We are always looking for people who are enthusiastic and passionate about soccer that can help us grow and evolve the Club. We have a dedicated Board that is committed to providing quality programs for our members.
Positions that are voted on by members are listed below and detailed position descriptions can be found here. If you are have any questions or would like to be placed on the ballot please contact me at email@example.com
If a particular area interests you but you may not be able to hold office, consider an assistant appointment. Our Board members can always use the support.
- Vice President of Administration
- Vice President of Competition
- Vice President of Equipment
- Vice President of Fields
- Vice President of Public Relations
- Vice President of Registration
- Director of Competitive Program
- Director of Recreational Program