The NKSC is excited to announce that we will be partnering with UK International to provide skill-based training program!
Our Spring Program focuses on the development of fundamental soccer skills for U5-U15 players. This is an eight-week program operated similarly to soccer camps.
No prior soccer skills are needed to participate in the Spring Program. We encourage players at all levels in these age groups to join.
Spring Academy session details:
- The season will begin April 8, 2023, and conclude May 29, 2023.
- Training will be held on the following days and times. *Please note these times are subject to change depending on group sizes.
- U5 through U8: Mondays and Wednesdays 5:00-6:15 PM.
- U9 through U11: Tuesdays 5:00-6:15 PM, Wednesdays 6:30-7:45 PM.
- U12 through U15: Mondays and Tuesdays 6:30-7:45 PM.
- Training will include practice and skill building twice a week. Training includes age-appropriate specific skills and small sided games/scrimmages.
- There are no weekend games.
- Groups will be age specific and formed to create even competition.
- The program fee will be $165.
- Each participant will receive an NKSC t-shirt.
- Players will need shin guards, a ball and water.
Free Spring Academy Opportunity!
Are you interested in getting your Spring Academy registration paid for? Well then, you’re in luck! Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we are in desperate need of your help hosting the visiting coaches from UK International while they conduct our Spring Academy. Please read the flyer below and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit uksoccer.com/host right away if interested.